Our week-long French immersion courses in France at le Bourdil Blanc are held in the spring and autumn when the weather can be glorious.
Two week stays are possible at certain times of the year (May and June).
Click above to check out the weather at different times of the year.
Courses start and end on a Saturday. Participants can arrive before Saturday and leave after Saturday if they so wish and if there is room available. Please email us your requirements ahead of time and before making travel arrangements. Bed and breakfast and half board prices will be charged accordingly
We have places on the following French immersion classes in 2017
- April 1-8 Intensive Advanced FULL
- April 29-May 6 Intermediate and Advanced
- May 6-13 Intermediate and Advanced
- May 20-27 Intermediate and Advanced
- June 17-24 Intermediate and Advanced
- June 24-July 1st Intermediate and Advanced FULL
- July 1-8 Intermediate and Advanced FULL
- September 9-16 Intermediate and Advanced
- September 23-30 Intermediate and Advanced
- October 7-14 Intermediate and Advanced
- October 21-28 Intensive Advanced
- November 4-11 Intermediate and Advanced
Two and sometimes three separate lessons are held with different groups for intermediate level and advanced level learners depending on levels.
18 hours of formal tuition (five days of three and a half hours) and 24 hours of visits per week
More information on the "tuition" pageIntensive courses
Immersion for advanced and intermediate speakers has more French lessons and fewer
More information on the "CEFR" page.