Our week-long French immersion courses in France at le Bourdil Blanc are held in the spring and autumn when the weather can be glorious.
Two week stays are possible at certain times of the year (in May).
Click above to check out the weather at different times of the year.
Courses start and end on a Saturday. Participants can arrive before Saturday and leave after Saturday if they so wish and if there is room available. Please email us your requirements ahead of time and before making travel arrangements. Bed and breakfast and half board prices will be charged accordingly
- March 28-April 4 Intensive Advanced
- April 18-25 2020 Intermediate and Advanced
- May 2-9 Intermediate and Advanced
- May 9-16 Intermediate and Advanced
- May 30-June 6 Intermediate and Advanced
- June 13-20 Intermediate and Advanced
- June 20-27 Intermediate and Advanced
- June 27-July 4 Intermediate and Advanced
September 5-12 Intermediate and Advanced
September 19-26 Intermediate and Advanced
- September 26-October 3 Intermediate and Advanced
- October 10-17 Intermediate and Advanced
- October 24-31 Intensive Advanced
Two and sometimes three separate lessons are held with different groups for intermediate level and advanced level learners depending on levels.
18 hours of formal tuition (five days of three and a half hours) and 24 hours of visits per week
More information on the "tuition" page
Intensive courses for advanced speakers has more French lessons and fewer tourist visits.
More information on the "CEFR" page.